Proposte venue adds high-end Euro exhibitors
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/27/2006 12:59:00 PM
Como, Italy – The annual furnishings, fabrics and curtains show, Proposte, is being held from May 10 to 12 at Villa Erba here with 107 exhibitors, 54 from Italy, 534 from other European countries.
Due to a reconfiguration of the floor plan, five new companies have been added to the roster of high-end European producers.
In a statement, the show’s management said "Proposte’s ‘made in Europe’ speaks a universal textile language that has no competitors…and there is no visible alarm over the international crisis."
The show’s traditional Thursday evening musical will be held beginning at 6:30 p.m.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...