Hedaya Handcrafts Quilts
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/11/2004 12:00:00 AM
From the New York Market —
Hedaya Home Fashions is offering a variety of handcrafted quilts, which feature traditional looks and a touch of contemporary, including geometrics.
Tropical colors (melon, lime, citron, shell pink) and shoreline blues (aqua, sky, violet) will be seen in the Solange, Fontana, and Sarasota designs. All are cotton shell and polyester fill. Earth tone shades (sand, espresso, mocha, chocolate) will remain important in Heyada's offerings, as in the new Fritzie (silk, jacquard woven, microsuede) and Vitrale (silk/poly blend) quilts.
The rag look can be seen in Heyada's new Ragtime and Chenille Fantasy designs, which feature an emphasis on texture.
Teri Houghton - 2009-05-11 15:59:00 EDT
I recently purchased a hedaya quilt from Ross in Jacksonville, North Carolina. I liked the pattern because it fit in nicely with our second bedroom. The first time I washed it, it literally fell apart. Almost every seam had come undone. I had no choice but to throw it in the trash. Needless to say, I will never purchase another quilt made by Hedaya Home Fashions.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...