Sferra readies National Geographic line
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/3/2003 12:00:00 AM
Edison, NJ — Sferra Bros. will preview its new National Geographic bedding and accessories collection during the upcoming New York Home Textiles Show at the Jacob Javits Center prior to its official launch in October at the High Point Furniture Market.
The line, focusing on foreign lands, "is a total departure for Sferra," said Paul Hooker, president.
At an upper moderate price point — a queen duvet will retail between $80 and $100 — the collection is endemic in the design and colors of the regions, which include India, Africa and Asia, Hooker added. A safari collection, for example, includes an African toile but eschews typical African motifs like zebra skins.
The line will be produced in Portugal and India, the latter a new sourcing country for Sferra , and will ship in the first quarter. Components include bedding, decorative pillows and throws, although Sferra also has the license for table linens and bath.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...