Wearbest Expands Warranty
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/7/2007 12:00:00 AM
Garfield, N.J. —
Wearbest Sil-Tex Mills has increased the warranty for its Bella-Dura performance residential fabrics from three years to five years.
The warranty is guaranteed both by American Fibers and Yarns (AF&Y), the producers of the proprietary acrylic Bella-Dura yarn, and by Wearbest.
From its launch in July 2005, "the success led to much more development with AF&Y, and it became clear through our testing data that the fabrics would exceed the initial tests," said Irwin Gasner, president and ceo of Wearbest.
The two companies are working on other yarns for different fabric constructions to be added to the Bella-Dura product offering this year. "Wearbest is raising the bar with the use of yarn innovation to create the ultimate performance fabrics," said Jim Morelli, executive vp, sales and marketing for AF&Y.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...