Peking Handicraft expands
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/6/2003 2:34:00 PM
New York — In an effort to make its name as widely known in other areas as it already is in quilts, Peking Handicraft Inc. unveiled a wide range of new products this week at the winter mini-market here.
Leading the way for PHI is its much broader assortment of decorative pillows. Formerly, the San Francisco-based supplier had presented a small selection of roughly 20 skus with little direction or focus. That's changed, however, as it presented a coordinated program of five constructions — microsuede, needlepoint, silk, velvet and linen — of more than 150 skus. Each of the constructions offers a non-solid solid line as well as a wide variety of embellishments, including beading, sequins, embroidery, ribbons and cord, which all coordinate back to the solids.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...