Sunham hires art director, adds new technique
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/19/2005 1:42:00 PM
NEW YORK — As part of an ongoing expansion, Sunham Home Fashions recently hired a new art director, Jolanta Pienczykowski.
Prior to working at Sunham, Pienczykowski was a senior designer at Sure Fit for three years. She brings expertise in marketing and graphic design from years of experience in the apparel and home textiles industries.
In other news, Sunham introduced a new technique for comforters that adds an extra layer of batting on the top of the comforter for loftiness and is then quilted. Also new: reversible coverlets that are stitched on both sides in an array of colors.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...