Shaw takes swing with Nicklaus
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/8/2002 12:00:00 AM
DALTON, GA —
Area rug manufacturer and importer Shaw Rugs recently added another license to its growing roster — golf legend Jack Nicklaus.
Shaw will produce two separate collections as part of the licensing pact. For the regular domestics line, Shaw will produce woven wool rugs in 14 to 16 patterns set to retail for $699 for a 6' x 9' and a more promotional line of sports memorabilia rugs made of woven polypropylene in five patterns set to retail for $99 to $199 for a 30'' x 50''.
The collection will launch later this month at the Atlanta Rug Show.
Shaw is also the area rug licensee for Martha Stewart, Kathy Ireland and Tommy Bahama, as well as others.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...