Riverdale readies new licenses for Market debut
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/28/2001 12:00:00 AM
Montgomery, AL — Riverdale Decorative Products at the upcoming New York Home Textiles Show in October will introduce product for three new licensing partnerships it recently forged, said Cheryl McLain, vp of marketing and merchandising.
For all the licenses, Riverdale will produce domestically made tapestry decorative pillows and will set its price points from $14.99 to $19.99. The collections will all target mid-tier retailers and gift stores. Sizes will include 13x17 and 17x17.
The three licenses are: Susan Wheeler license, a spring-themed license with "a sweet appeal," McLain said; Ogdemli-Feldman, which includes designs featuring vintage motel and hotel signs; and Andrea Tachiera, an upscale lodge and beach scene look.
"Our fashion business is really taking off," McLain said. "We're becoming better known as fashion house and not just for engineered tapestries."
Other licenses Riverdale has partnerships with include Beatrix Potter and Paddington Bear, among more than a dozen others.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...