Design show is the first down under
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/12/2003 12:00:00 AM
BROOKLYN, NY —
Though a design show in New York is not unusual, the place for a home furnishings event in June is — here across the East River.
Touted as the first design show to be held in this borough, Brooklyn Designs will have 30 Brooklyn-based home furnishings exhibitors.
Held in St. Ann's Warehouse, 38 Water Street, in the DUMBO (Down Under Manhattan Bridge Overpass) neighborhood of Brooklyn, the show will be open to design professionals and buyers only on June 13, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. It will then be opened to the general public June 14 and 15.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...