WPS marketing director forms new company
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/5/2003 4:20:00 PM
New York — Anne Martin has left WestPoint Stevens to form Anne Martin Marketing Communications, a public relations and web site development company specializing in home furnishings.
The firm, with offices here and in Greenville, SC, will focus on business-to-consumer, business-to-business, wholesale and retail channels.
For the past five years, Martin had been director of marketing communications at WPS, where she oversaw pr, value-added programs and online marketing. From 1987 to 1997, she was director of marketing communcations at FSC Wallcoverings, a division of F. Schumacher & Co. She began her career in consumer products public relations, with stints at Ruder & Finn in Chicago and Ogan/Dallal in New York.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...