Capel creates new woven rug lines, adds basket accessories
-- Home Textiles Today, 4/27/2010 9:49:00 AM
Troy, N.C. – Among the company’s latest spring product introductions, Capel Rugs has created several new woven rug collections as well as a new braided basket as a coordinate.
Hampton rugs feature a basket-weave look on this woven collection. These pieces are made by hand with sturdy wool blend yarns and are crafted with a low pile for added comfort and durability. The rich color palette ranges from tonal neutrals to primary brights for flexibility in decorating.
Ridgefield is the latest addition to Capel’s American Originals collection. It is a versatile cotton chenille area rug with a wide striped border. Its palette is classic – red, blue, green, black – to work in bedrooms, kid’s rooms, and coastal homes. Crafted domestically at the company’s mills here, these reversible rugs come in standard oval, round and runner sizes, as well as other shapes, and made-to-measure custom sizes.
The new Songbird Baskets represent Capel’s new generation of braided wool offerings. Songbird baskets coordinate to the rug by the same name or can be sold as individual pieces. Made at Capel’s domestic plants, the baskets can be sold individually or in “Songbird Nesters” sets of three.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...