Burdick promoted at Hunter Douglas
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/9/2004 12:00:00 AM
UPPER SADDLE RIVER, N.J. — Kathy Burdick has been promoted to senior director of product services at Hunter Douglas.
Burdick and her team will be responsible for developing and distributing corporate trade communication vehicles and the company’s consumer literature. In addition, she will still manage and produce all of the company’s full-line fabricator meetings.
Prior to this appointment, Burdick served as director of brand advertising.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...