Value City moves Rossler up to pres.
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/4/2002 12:00:00 AM
COLUMBUS, OH —
Value City Department Stores has announced that it has promoted John Rossler to president from his position as president of its Shonac Corp. and DSW Shoe Warehouse subsidiaries.
Rossler replaces Alan Schlesinger, who has become president and ceo of Filene's Basement, another Value City subsidiary.
"I am excited that John is assuming the role of president of Value City," said George Kolber, vice chairman and ceo. "His business experience will be a tremendous complement to our management team and asset to Value City."
Rossler has held various positions with DSW and Shonac since 1982, including coo, executive vp and cfo.
Kolber added, "The company appreciates Alan's tremendous effort serving as both president of Value City and Filene's Basement. This move will allow Alan to focus all of his time, energy and expertise on the growth of Filene's Basement."
In addition, Edwin Kozlowski has been promoted to executive vp and coo, and Raymond Blanton to senior vp and gmm, both of Value City. Kozlowski was previously with Shonac and DSW Shoe Warehouse, and Blanton was with Shonac.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...