DreamFit thread counts seminar set
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/1/2008 12:47:00 PM
High Point, N.C. – Bedding supplier and designer team DreamFit / Sidney K will host a seminar in conjunction with the Interior Design Society on the subject of thread counts in sheets, during the High Point Market next week.
“The Truth About Thread Counts” is scheduled for 4 p.m. on Tuesday, April 8 in the new headquarters of the IDS, on the 8th floor of the Radio Building, 164 South Main St.
An afternoon tea will follow in the DreamFit/Sidney K showroom on the second floor of the building, as well as a tour of the showroom and details on a specific interior design program.
“DreamFit believes the uninformed consumer’s tendency to buy high thread count sheets at low prices has historically led to a disappointing ownership experience. We will explain what thread count really means and what consumers should look for,” said Robert Pearce, vp sales for DreamFit.
“We are excited about this partnership. We’re trying to connect the company with designers and this is part of our support process for our organization. We can help each other out,” Pearce noted. He added, “More businesses are deciding that interior designers are important to their business.”
For IDS, the seminar represents yet another step “in focusing on the needs of our members,” said Erin Woody, director of education.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...