Phifer opens new product window
By Marvin Lazaro -- Home Textiles Today, 2/5/2001 12:00:00 AM
TUSCALOOSA, AL -Phifer Wire Products will be adding three new products and several new colors to adorn windows.
SheerWeave style 2390 and 2360 is a roll shade constructed of fine PVC-coated fiberglass yarn that allows only soft, diffused light to enter but is designed to still provide an excellent view. Style 2390 has an average openness factor of 5 percent, while Style 2360 has a factor of 10 percent. Both styles are available in oyster, beige, oyster/beige, pearl gray, oyster/ pearl gray, beige/pearl gray, charcoal, charcoal gray and charcoal chestnut.
PhiferScreen 530 offers customers a unique alternative to exterior and interior sun control applications. It is constructed from a twill-weave fabric, which makes it ideal for retractable awnings, roller shades or fixed systems, with an openness factor of approximately 7 percent. Its construction also improves air-conditioning efficiency, protects interior furnishings from fading and reduces heat and glare. Available in widths up to 98 inches, 530 is available in gray/gray, gray/white, gray/ sand, pearl gray/pearl gray, sand/sand, sand/white, white/ white, charcoal/gray, charcoal/ chestnut and charcoal.
The Tuscaloosa, AL-based company's SheerWeave 3000 fabric line will also be adding new colors that will allow soft, natural light indoors and bring richness to windows. Black forest, espresso, mossy green, harvest wheat, honey sage and sand dollar are all new colorways, while mauve, soft slate, sea mist, China blue, honey amber and blue gray were discontinued.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...