7 W New York gets facelift
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/14/2005 11:32:00 AM
NEW YORK -- Merchandise Mart Properties Inc. (MMPI) has appointed Chris Collins vice president and general manager, and Bob Tiedeken director of leasing for 7 W New York -- a design center for gift, tabletop and home décor.
Additionally, Su Hilty, who has been with MMPI since 2004, will now focus solely on marketing for 7 W New York and report to Chris Collins.Collins has held executive positions with Russ Berrie & Co. and Candle Corporation ofAmerica.Tiedeken, who will work alongside with fellow directors Margaret Powers and Sheila Charton, spent the last six years with Enesco Corporation as the eastern regional sales manager.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...