LNT Shakes Up the Exec Roster
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/30/2006 7:48:00 AM
Clifton, N.J. – The new management at Linens ’n Things started a summer retooling of the executive ranks today by handing pink slips to some of its senior merchants.
Among those let go were Loretta Groller, who had been promoted to senior vp only three months ago, HTT has learned. Also heading out the door are Paula Paquette, who joined the company in spring 2003 as vp, gmm of decorative housewares, and Pat Dove, gmm of decorative home.
These are just the latest in a string of changes since the retailer was acquired by Apollo Capital earlier this year. In spring, LNT brought on board Robert Homler as evp of merchandising, and Michael Larkey, svp of marketing. Both report to Bob DiNicola, an Apollo partner who earlier this year took the helm as LNT’s chairman and ceo.
LNT executives could not be reached for comment.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...