Wearbest Withdraws from Decosit
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/9/2007 12:00:00 AM
Garfield, N.J. —
Wearbest Sil-Tex Mills will not participate in Decosit in Brussels, Belgium in September.
The decorative fabrics producer, long an exhibitor at the annual fabrics show there, and for the last two years the winner of the show's Trend Awards, will not participate "because we are not satisfied with the quality of the people in our booth over the last two years," said Irwin Gasner, president.
He added, "We also are not satisfied with the level of attendance, and the admission of Chinese mills as exhibitors."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...