Waverly is coming up roses
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/22/2002 12:00:00 AM
New York — Focusing on what appears to be the world's favorite flower, Waverly is launching an extensive decorative fabrics collection — American Rose Garden.
The 10 print and eight woven pattern collection looks back to a romantic, nostalgic era but moves forward using more cotton warp sateen and less cotton duck as print base cloths, said Pamela Maffei-Toolan, design director, Waverly Lifestyle.
Four statement prints are the centerpieces for the collection, inspired by documents and coordinates include a loose lattice, a wrought iron scroll, a rose toile and a lattice/ribbon combination.
Eight wovens in the collection include a wavy stripe, a two-ply cotton jacquard and a matte grosgrain ribbon design — all elaborate and opulent themes using the rose as the motif.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...