Bardwil Linens brings McDonald in as designer
-- Home Textiles Today, 12/19/2002 7:30:00 PM
New York — Table linens and kitchen textiles manufacturer Bardwil Linens recently hired Melissa McDonald as a designer.
She is responsible for the design and development of the Bardwil proprietary line, as well as its licensed programs.
Her position is newly created, which is is line with the company's expansion of its design team.
McDonald most recently worked at Stark Carpet as senior designer for the Diamond and Baratta lines as well as custom projects for the Stark collection.
McDonald reports directly to Julie Chisholm-Polich, senior vp, design.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...