Decovision co-op halted
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/22/2001 12:00:00 AM
FRANKFURT, GERMANY —
Messe Frankfurt and KolnMesse have mutually decided to end their co-operation for "decovision," an international exhibition of fabrics and leather.
The original plans, announced in August 2000, called for "decovision" to take place as a separate fair for the first time in May 2002, with alternate showings in Frankfurt and Cologne.
While the synergy resulting from the cooperation of the two trade fair organizers was positive, the market segment in May "appeared too small to make the fair viable as an independent event," said Geert Bottger, head of textile fairs for Messe Frankfurt.
The Frankfurt 2002 fair will not take place, but Cologne "decovision" will be held in coordination with "interzum," a furniture trade production event that takes place in odd-numbered years.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...