Thro Teams with Blanke for Table Linens Line
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/7/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Designer Marsha Blanke has joined Thro, working with Thro head designer Marlo Lorenz to create a new line of tabletop items.
The collection includes natural bamboo placemats in a variety of prints, as well as resin mats with bamboo handles that can be used either as placemats or trays.
The program will make its debut during Gift Week/New York Home Textiles Market, showing at 230 Fifth Avenue Feb. 2-7. The collection will also be shown during New York Home Fashions Market, the showroom-oriented market week, Feb. 11-15.
Suggested retail prices within the collection range from $5 to $15.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...