Extracts adds educational programs
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/17/2003 12:00:00 AM
WHITE PLAINS, NY —
WHITE PLAINS, NY Educational programs such as well-being and lifestyle trends, Baby Boomer marketing opportunities and the custom blending for aromatheraphy all headline this March's semi-annual Extracts trade show.
Scheduled from March 28 to 31 at the Jakob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City, this spring's show features an expanded educational roster of seven seminars including a beauty trend seminar presented by European trendhouse Peclers, Paris and a "Only in New York" Retail Tour which presents a sampling of Manhattan's retail environment.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...