Hancock Fabrics Elevates Abraham
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/17/2006 12:00:00 AM
Baldwyn, Miss. —
Hancock Fabrics has named Dean Abraham senior vp, store operations, reporting to ceo Jane Aggers. In an overhaul of store operations, three regional vps will report to Abraham, as will the newly created position, vp of business development. Abraham has been with the retailer for 36 years, most recently as svp merchandising. A search for a new svp, merchandising has started. Meanwhile the vps of the fashion, notions, home and quilting areas will report directly to Aggers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...