Equity firm acquires Frette
-- Home Textiles Today, 12/1/2005 11:57:00 AM
MILAN, Italy -- Luxury linens wholesaler and retailer Frette has been acquired from Fin.Part Group by Coraline, a subsidiary of San Francisco private equity firm JH Partners.
The transaction, whose terms were not disclosed, follows a December 2004 lease and licensing agreement between Coraline and Frette. Today’s transaction allows Coraline to develop Frette’s business and distribution and gives it exclusive rights to Frette’s trademark.The agreement also contains a provision that would allow Coraline to acquire the Frette trademark.
JH Partners other consumer brand investments include Peet’s Coffee & Tea, Bare Escentuals, Performance Bicycle Shop, Bell Helmets, and Design Within Reach.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...