Zwerin Gets VP Spot at Karen Neuburger
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/21/2005 12:00:00 AM
San Rafael, Calif. —
Karen Neuburger/KN Ltd. has promoted Michael Zwerin to its executive team as vice president of business development.
Zwerin will establish strategic partnerships for co-branded products, stated the company. He will also identify new partners in hospitality markets and corporate sales for the K-N Karen Neuburger brand.
Said Dustin Eber, president of KN Ltd, “Michael's focus on opening up new markets and developing new partners will help us expand the consumer loyalty and enthusiasm for the Karen Neuburger name.”
Prior to being named vice president, Zwerin was the operations manager for San Francisco Network, the brand's sleepwear licensee. He worked with marketing, sales, production, and licensing to execute cross-functional initiatives.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...