Revman launches Zucchi
-- Home Textiles Today, 10/18/2004 1:30:00 PM
NEW YORK — Revman International has launched Zucchi of Italy, an upper/moderate queen/king bedding line featuring innovative processing that prints and dyes the yarns before they're woven for an organic, ombre effect.
The first Zucchi collection is called Shades, with patterns named Earth, Wind and Fire that feature lots of color but target a minimalist lifestyle. The Zen-inspired collection includes duvet covers, quilts, comforter sets, 250-count sheeting and other top-of-bed elements. Earth has an orange and green motif, Wind is an aqua and rose story, and Fire comes in reds and purples. According to Revman executives, the new technique will allow the company to create an endless array of colors and moods.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...