Decosit Ties to DecoContract
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/15/2006 12:00:00 AM
Cernobbio, Italy — —
Cernobbio, Italy — Decosit and DecoContract will merge in the event set for Sept. 9-12 in Brussels. Patrick Geysels, director of show organizer Textirama, in an announcement here pointed out that as the residential and contract events have each expanded, the markets and the products grew closer.
“It is better to have them together as one, as we also learned in Hong Kong in March with Decosit Hong Kong,” Geysels added.
Visitors will access both events with a single badge check. Exhibitors in Decosit areas – Halls 6, 7, 9 and 11 – mainly show upholstery and decorative fabrics. Those in DecoContract – Hall 9 – focus on window fabrics, window products and wall coverings, but also may market decorative and upholstery fabrics.
The exhibitor base stays at about 350. The Chinese exhibitors will be the same five companies from the 2005 show.
Geysels called the debut Decosit Hong Kong a “honeymoon success.” The 2007 Hong Kong event will be held March 14-16 with up to 75 exhibitors.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...