Hollander Commends Weikel with Leo Award
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/7/2008 12:00:00 AM
Boca Raton, Fla. —
Basic bedding manufacturer Hollander Home Fashions has bestowed its second annual Leo Award upon Ruthanne Weikel, plant supervisor in Frackville, Pa.
"Ruthanne's consistent drive, dedication, and compassion for her colleagues have been an asset to Hollander for the 16 years she's been with us," said ceo Jeff Hollander.
Hope Gresham, a 32-year veteran pillow closer at Hollander's Tignall, Ga. plant, is being recognized with the runner-up Leo Award this year.
Hollander created the award to honor the late Hollander founder, Leo Hollander. The award publicly credits Hollander associates who exemplify the traits, values and beliefs Hollander possessed: integrity, passion, vision, courage, honor, compassion and commitment.
Weikel said, "It means so much to me to be awarded the Leo Award. Leo was a true role model, and it's an honor to be recognized in this capacity."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...