Heimtextil India Adds Show
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/27/2005 12:00:00 AM
Mumbai, India —
The sixth annual Heimtextil India will feature a new trend show called Rooms with a View.
Four international regions of the world that influence lifestyle design will be featured in individual rooms during the show, which runs from Oct. 10 to 13 at the Bombay Exhibition Centre. The rooms will be decorated by manufacturers and suppliers from the United States, Europe, the Far East and Australia.
The show will also feature presentations from European designers in an area dubbed Design Overload.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...