Park Smith believes in Magic Blinds
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/18/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK — Park B. Smith is dramatically growing its patented Magic Blinds program both through new fabrics and an expansion of color offerings in existing fabrics.
"We have received our patent and are expanding the program which is very successful at retail," said Park Smith, chairman. Overall, "Window is our biggest explosion of growth with Magic Blinds setting the pace, but we're also becoming known for being trend right," added Linda Johnson, president.
New fabrics for Magic Blinds, some of which also are part of the company's bedding, window covering and shower curtain programs include a microfiber velvet, a textured chenille, a yarn-dyed damask with Asian overtones, and a sculptured, clean cotton duck.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...