House of Hatten readies for Betty Whiteaker bedding launch
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/23/2001 12:00:00 AM
Menlo Park, CA — Infant bedding manufacturer House of Hatten will introduce three new bedding collections featuring designs by illustrator Betty Whiteaker at the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association show in October.
The Two by Two collection features animals in an ark on quilting, a bumper and dust ruffle.
The Mamas and Babies collection depicts the affection animal mothers have for their young, with a quilt featuring appliqués of animal mothers accompanied by their progeny, accented with blocks of yellow check, blue toile, and blue ticking fabric. The theme continues with coordinating bumper, dust ruffle and crib sheet.
The Garden Bunnies collection depicts bunnies and their animal friends in a garden setting on a green and white background.
Scheduled to ship this winter, bedding collections carry an opening price point of $210, up to $430. Accessories start at $8.00 suggested retail.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...