Anna’s Linens appoints Watanabe cfo
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/19/2006 1:38:00 PM
Costa Mesa, Calif. – Anna’s Linens has named Neil Watanabe executive vp and cfo.
Watanabe, most recently cfo of footwear retailer Shoe Pavilion, has more than 30 years in retail finance, including stints at Montgomery Ward, Pic N Save/McFrugal’s, PetSmart, and Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spas.
Alan Gladstone, ceo of 240-store specialty chain Anna’s Linens, said, “Neil’s broad experience is exactly what we need at this stage of our growth. Plus, he loves retail. He will be a tremendous asset for Anna’s Linens, and help further the company’s success.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...