SDH Readies Las Vegas Showroom
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/7/2008 12:00:00 AM
Fairfield, Calif. —
On July 28, fine linens manufacturer and distributor SDH will hold the grand opening of its Las Vegas showroom, No.684 in Building C of the World Market Center.
The company, which specializes in European linens, will have in attendance Friedrich Leitner, a renowned Austrian linen weaver and president of Leitner KG, established in 1853.
Also featured at the Las Vegas market will be new collections by designer Sigrid Wagner. These will include the Lyon Collection, a 100% Egyptian cotton assortment inspired by French ironwork. Lyon is an engineered jacquard pattern crafted on exclusive Italian looms. SDH announced it will also introduce an Italian silk collection.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...