HFI: Healy Returns, Whiten Joins
-- Home Textiles Today, 2/22/2010 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Tom Healy has rejoined HFI as svp, a new position, and Al Whiten has joined the firm as vp, general manager.
Healy most recently was with Louisville Bedding after he left HFI. He is based in the firm’s Gaffney, S.C. facility and will focus on national accounts.
“Tom will be part of the bedding team that is based in Gaffney,” said Amy Bell, evp.
He also will be involved in the window ad bath segments of the business.
Long-time industry executive Whiten also is based in Gaffney. He formerly had been with Newport/Layton, Fashion Pillow and Fashion Inds.
Both Healy and Whiten report to Bell.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...