Rosario promoted at Cotton Inc.
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/1/2002 2:30:00 PM
New York — Paula Rosario has been promoted to senior executive, retail and fashion marketing at Cotton Inc., a new position.
Rosario is responsible for fashion marketing, which includes home color and trend forecasting, apparel and the Cottonworks as well as continuing to head the retail marketing programs. She has been senior director, retail marketing. She continues to report to Ira Livingston, senior vp, consumer marketing.
Cotton also named Robin Merlo as director, marketing communications. She is responsible for managing the strategic trade and consumer communications. She reports to Richmond Hendee, vp, marketing services.
Previously, Merlo headed her own public relations consultancy.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...