Park B. Smith adds rug styles
By Cecile B. Corral -- Home Textiles Today, 4/28/2003 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
NEW YORK Building on its cotton chenille Royal Loop and Royal Plush scatter rugs that were first introduced to buyers last fall, Park B. Smith Ltd. at spring market expanded its offerings with several new related collections in similar constructions.
Royal Stripe and Royal Stripe Border are two new styles that will be expansions of Royal Plush. These new looks come in various scatter sizes, and Royal Stripe is also available in a new 24" x 72" runner size.
New styles stemming from the Royal Chenille rug include Royal Block and a two-toned Royal Loop.
The new Textured Chenille rug employs solid colorways that emphasize shine and surface texture with its rib weave construction.
These new rugs are available in a range of colors that coordinate with the firm's other multiple product categories — bedding, window treatments, bath rugs and shower curtains and table linens.
Also at market, Park B. Smith Ltd. introduced new design themes based on its updated palette of deep hues: Byzantine, lighter jewel tones; Tandoori, red spicy tones; Amber, a combo of golds, blacks, deep browns and spicy orange accents; Baroque, deep jewel colors; Natural Habitat, mesquite linen colors; and Spa, natural white.
Baroque and Byzantine are most common throughout all product categories, and Tandoori and Amber are most prominent in bedding and rugs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...