Honeyman Back at Springs
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/25/2005 12:00:00 AM
Fort Mill, S.C. —
Springs Industries recently welcomed back to its floor covering executive staff Kris Honeyman, who has been appointed president of its decorative flooring division.
He reports to Tom O'Connor, executive vice president.
Honeyman is responsible for the category's overall business, which the company described as an “integral component of Springs' home furnishings portfolio.”
He first came to Springs in early 2002 as part of the company's acquisition of Beaulieu Rugs, and played a significant role in integrating the new business into Springs. In 2003, he left Springs but continued to do consulting for the company.
Honeyman's rug industry experience includes marketing, sales, product development, international work, operations and general management, the company noted.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...