REVMAN INDUSTRIES INC.
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
New York (212) 278-0304
Leading off will be new introductions from the Laura Ashley licensed collection.
Mini printed roses done in chambray blue and apple green on white are framed by a wide miter of yellow and blue homespun plaid on the comforter face, which reverses to a mini calico of stylized leaves on a chambray ground. Katrina, in rose pink, cherry red, willow green and turquoise, pieces together three different mini-floral prints framed by a double miter on the comforter face reversing to a dense floral paisley. Banbury takes a more formal approach, with cream and beige accented with mauve, plum and jade. Plum roses adorn a soft beige striped ground and is trimmed with a mini-print ruffle on the comforter face. More of a French provincial look is found in Bovary. A rose vine in pink, sky blue and sage covers the comforter face that's framed with a brocade style ribbon border. An embroidered matelasse coverlet and shams, called Paisley, as well as two sheet sets, Echo and Devon, are also new.
From the Bed2Go collection are four new ensembles: Venetto, Orchids, Uptown and Rosa. Colors ranging from amethyst to deep plum highlight Venetto, whose comforter face is a monotone mix of textural prints in an informal patch layout of damask patterned squares with metallic highlights. Orchids utilizes a pale lavender palette highlighted by pearlescent accents on a basketweave texture background. A menswear look of plaid, houndstooth and foulard in camel, burgundy and black is seen on Uptown, while Rosa is inspired by vintage-style florals from the 1940s and '50s and is done in peachy pinks across a pale aqua ground.
The Bandana and Denim Blue collections will debut in the popular Dorm 2 Go collection, part of the Back-to-School Collection. As part of Dorm 2 Go, a vinyl duffel bag will have an extra long fitted sheet, flat sheet, pillowcases, comforter, standard pillow and mattress pad cover.
I am looking for a king size comforter in the cottage rose pattern.My sister bought one at the px in Naples Italy around 2001-2004.She really loves it and has worn it threadbare. I would love to surprise her with another for Christmas....please..please please can you helpanita m mangun - 2011-12-08 13:29:06 EST
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...