Poly-Commodity to market some Royal Sateen lines
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/4/2005 12:56:00 PM
NEW YORK — Poly-Commodity has entered into a long-term licensing agreement with DWI Holdings and Kitan Consolidated Industries to market Royal Sateen flannel bedding products and Royal Sateen jersey knit sheets.
The company will be showing product development concepts during the next week’s Mini-Market at its showroom in 295 Fifth Ave. , according to Jeff Tauber, president of Poly Commodity.
Michael Bernstein, CEO of DWI Holdings, stated, “Based on Jeff’s background and understanding of luxury product, it was easy to reach an agreement to introduce high-quality flannel and jersey Royal Sateen sheet and bedding products.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...