JCPenney Announces Management Moves
-- Home Textiles Today, 11/9/2009 12:00:00 AM
Plano, Texas — Craig Gourley has been named divisional vp, general merchandise manager for bed and bath, and Sue Gregson has been promoted to divisional vp, general merchandise manager for window, at JCPenney.
The moves are part of a series of changes in the home division, according to a statement by Jeff Allison, executive vp, general merchandise manager, home and leisure, and Mike Boylson, executive vp, chief marketing officer.
Gourley, formerly divisional vp, general merchandise manager, housewares, travel, toy s and exercise, replaces Steve Jebbia, who has been named divisional vp, director, enterprise marketing, home. Gourley continues to report to Allison.
Reporting to Gourley are Leslie Hearn, Laura Williams, Sonya Arthur and Cindy Henderson — all senior buyers, and Stan Hase, Tammy Phillips and Stacy Leigh — all buyers, and Kathy Early, senior marketing manager.
Jebbia reports to Henry Juvers. Reporting to Jebbia are Mike Marschewski, marketing director, home and Sherry Johnson, senior project manager, home.
Gregson, formerly senior buyer window coverings, reports to John Kendig, vp, furniture and window. Reporting to Gregson are Debra Haire, Rod Franz and Charlene Robnett, senior buyers, and Alan Hollan, senior marketing manager.
In addition, Jacquie Varcoe-Fazekas, marketing director, home, has been promoted reporting to Allison. Eric Fine, Kevin McGhee and Amy Jones are senior buyers, Jason Rogers and Tracy Walden are buyers and Josh Clemmer is senior marketing manager.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...