Retail Forward's Russo to Address HFPA
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/15/2007 12:00:00 AM
New York —
The annual meeting of the Home Fashion Products Association will feature the presentation "Retail Trends through 2015" by speaker James Russo, vp of business development, TNS Retail Forward.
The location for the Wednesday, Nov. 28 event is the Alcove (Building A, 8th floor) at the Fashion Institute of Technology, 27th Street between 7th and 8th Avenues.
A continental breakfast will be served at 8:30 a.m., followed by the presentation and meeting from 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. HFPA member companies may attend free; non-members $50.
For further information contact HFPA executive director Deborah Collins at DCollins@kellencompany.com or call (212) 297-2127.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...