Hollander adds basic bedding vp
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/29/2005 11:50:00 AM
BOCA RATON, Fla. -- Hollander Home Fashions has added Amy Webster as vice president of its basic bedding division.
She reports to Dave Sides, president of basic bedding, and will work closely with Beth Mack and Andy Schantz, also vice presidents in the division.
Webster will be responsible for the design of key basic bedding categories including down comforters, down alternative products, blankets, fiber and featherbeds, and mattress pads.
Prior to joining Hollander, she was a product manager at Saks Department Store Group’s private brand of basic bedding and table linens, working directly with the factory to develop the company’s exclusive private label programs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...