REVERE MILLS, INC.
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
Niles, IL (847) 647-7070
The new Pears line is one of 12 new print ensembles; and the new Flower Buzz is one of six new appliqué-on-velour kitchen towels with matching pot-mitts. All are made of 100 percent cotton.
RADHIKA EXPORT, INDIA - 2011-04-20 03:25:46 EDT
We are writing you to explore business opportunities and to introduce ourselves as a leading manufacturer & exporter of different quality of home furnishing products and made up items in INDIA. We have all facilities for Manufacturing and Production.
We are specialized in manufacturing in good quality of 100% cotton "Towels (kitchen towels, Bath towels and Hand towels), Aprons, Cushions, Table cloths, Mats (place mats and bamboo mats), Pot holder, Mittens, Curtains, Whole stock of fabrics and else". We have many different kinds models and fabrics in each an every products.
We are committed to manufacturing and exporting high quality home textile item to international standard at a competitive price.
We are proud to state that our buyers are quite satisfied with quality and timely shipment and we are continuously receiving repeated purchase order from them.
We request you to include our email address in your mailing list and whenever you have any query please forward us we will be pleased to reply you accordingly. And also we are willing to be as a good supplier for your concern.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...