Balta expands rug line
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/5/2003 12:00:00 AM
Dalton, GA — Balta U.S. Inc. is readying its first collection of over-sized room rugs.
The company's two top selling collections — Samarkand and Luxus — will be the first to offer the new 10' x 13' estate size, heat-set polypropylene rugs. The Samarkand Collection, a 3,300-grams-per-square-meter construction, features reds, blues and beiges in traditional designs. The Luxus Collection, a one-million-point construction and 12mm pile height, blends black, burgundy, gold and beige.
The official launch is slated for January 2004 during the International Area Rug Market in Atlanta.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...