JLA Home Fabrics Recruits David Wright
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/17/2006 12:00:00 AM
Greensboro, N.C. — —
Greensboro, N.C. — David Wright has joined JLA Home Fabrics as chief operating officer, a new post.
Wright, formerly general manager of Sunham Home Fashions, reports to George Kerr, JLA Home Fabrics president. He is based here, but will spend half of his time in China, Kerr said. All operating personnel of JLA Home Fabrics in China report to Wright.
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 25, 2013
- Nov 19, 2010
- Sep 24, 2013
- Jul 26, 2013
- May 24, 2010
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...