Krantz to Head Berkshire Business Development
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/6/2009 12:00:00 AM
Ware, Mass. —
Berkshire Blanket has appointed Mitchell Krantz vp of business development.
"Berkshire Blanket is expanding rapidly into new customers, new channels and new geographies with its core product categories and Mitch will lead that effort," said Lori Klimach, senior vp of sales and marketing. "He brings a unique set of skills and experiences that will play a key role as we continue to grow our businesses."
Krantz brings more than 25 years of senior sales experience to Berkshire. His background includes key positions at home textiles companies, including Springs Industries, Dan River and WestPoint Stevens. Most recently he was vp of sales at Levinsohn Textile, and prior to that at Maytex Mills and L. Kee & Company.
He will work out of Berkshire Blanket's New York office.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...