Hancock gets $110 million credit facility
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/3/2005 12:59:00 PM
BALDWYN, Miss. — Hancock Fabrics has entered into an agreement with Wachovia Bank, National Association, and Wachovia Capital Markets LLC for a secured revolving loan and letter of credit facility of up to $110 million.
The new facility would replace Hancock's current unsecured $50 million credit agreement and will have substantially less restrictive operating covenants, according to the company. The interest rate will be only slightly higher than Hancock's current rate.
The deal is expected to be completed within four to six weeks.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...