Invista to showcase products at Showtime
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/7/2004 12:00:00 AM
CHARLOTTE, N.C. —
The business unit of Invista that manufactures Micromattique super microdenier and Dacron Vibrance solution-dye polyester, an ITMA Education Foundation Sponsor, will join other Invista businesses showcasing products for the textiles industry in the company's permanent space in Market Square during Showtime, held from July 12 to 15.
Among products showcased in the permanent space will be Micromattique super microfiber and Dacron Vibrance solution-dye polyester fiber.
"We introduced these products at the January ITMA-Showtime and have received a lot of interest from a number of mill customers and furniture manufacturers," said Tonya Farrow-Chestnut, new business development and marketing communications manager of Americas Filament, a business unit of Invista.
"We're excited about joining forces with our sister divisions of Invista for the forthcoming Showtime, enabling customers easy access to our products."
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 28, 2011
- May 15, 2008
- Feb 4, 2008
- Aug 30, 2006
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...