Butera Dec Pillows in At Home
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/28/2008 12:00:00 AM
Los Angeles — Designer Barclay Butera will freshen his line of decorative pillows with sumptuous fabrics on display at the New York International Gift Fair, Feb. 1-4.
The collection uses a number of fabrics exclusive to the line, as well as those from the greater Barclay Butera Home fabric selection of more than 400 varied, strongly textural choices, the designer said.
With showrooms in Los Angeles and Newport Beach, Calif., and Park City, Utah, Butera also shows permanently in New York's Design & Decoration Building. AT NYIGF he will exhibit in booths 46022,24,26 and 47023,25,27 in the Pier 94 /At Home area.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...